WORK WITH US / draft
VAUX VINTAGE NYC
Retail Associate / Creative Content Producer
421 Graham Ave. Brooklyn, NY
starting 1-2 days/week, May 2021
Vaux Vintage is a multi-channel vintage retailer; selling in two physical locations and four e-commerce outlets. We believe good vintage should be accessible, affordable, timeless, and inspiring. We are currently looking for a part-time sales associate with a focus on creative production and content creation. This position is based out of our East Williamsburg, Brooklyn location and has the potential for growth to full-time, remote work.
The ideal candidate has experience in content creation, brand marketing, and creative production. Retail sales experience and knowledge of vintage and current fashion is required. They must have an interest in creating content and innovative marketing projects. We are seeking someone who embodies a similar aesthetic to the VAUX brand and can create creative forward-looking content on our behalf.
- Maintain, organize, and merchandise the storefront
- Communicate and provide sales services to customers in store and online
- Develop new digital ad concepts in line with our messaging and creative guidelines
- Produce and execute digital concepts independently or with a creative production team
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Build and execute influencer campaigns
- Retail sales experience
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Eagerness to meet and speak to new people
- An awareness of current and emerging social and digital trends as well as the fashion and influencer landscape
- Ability to create innovative content within the VAUX aesthetic
- A deep knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Experience in digital photography with an interest in executing creative concepts
- Ability to work weekends
To apply for this position please send an email telling us about yourself. Please include your resume and qualifications, as well as, examples of your own personal photography or branding experience. We’d also love to see a representation of your creative eye through a social media account you create content for. Email email@example.com with the subject "BK EMPLOYMENT"